Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blogging in France


I would like to introduce you to
Christine,
a spool knitter collector in France
and who has a blog -

Les Tricotins de Jardinette

You will find many images of the
collection, plus many from around
the internet.
You can click on the images to
look at that particular Album.

Of special interest are those that
are found in France - such as
the papier mache tricotins of the
1930's with such characters as the
Dutch boy and girl, Charlie Chaplin
and the Japanese Lady, etc.

Do leave a comment to let her
know that you appreciate all of
her great collection.

>>><<<

Who loves 'Annie'?


There will be a post coming up
soon!

oooOOOooo



2 comments:

Kim said...

Her blog is something. My high school French isn't coming back to me though. I can make out a few words. As for Annie, I have two of them so I'm interested in any information.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Hi Itsy! I think you will like the Annie post.