Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HELP PLEASE?

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

I have two spool knitters here that I would love more information on. For some time I had the "Little Orphan Annie" spool knitter, and then I found the second one - for want of a better name "Little Bo Peep".

There must have been a set of these characters made. I am asking for help from my readers and fellow collectors. Does anyone have one or more of these?
Can anyone give me the names of other characters that are available?
Does anyone have the original box (if they came in a box)?
Can anyone give the name of the maker, date of manufacture, country of origin?
(I am guessing that perhaps they come from the US.)

"Little Orphan Annie"


"Little Bo Peep" front with the original hook (sorry about the glare)

"Little Bo Peep" back

No comments: