Friday, February 13, 2009

KNITTING BUDDIES

I was very surprised the other day
when I found some delightful
spool knitters to buy!

After my little "whine" about how
boring spool knitters were becoming,
and how they all seem to be made the same
shape, these are a different
approach that apparently
had been on the market for a little while.

Knitting Buddies have three
spool knitters in their range.
A Prince (although to me he looks more
like a policeman!), a Santa, and a Princess
(looks just like a little girl).
They are a great looking trio
and well made also.
Dated 2006 (yes, it took me a while
to discover these!) by Tree Toys.


I think that these capsules are very
handy and should help keep the contents
from going astray.


The Princess and the Prince - both have
protruding little noses, and the Princess
has protruding little pigtails (cute!).
Also love the "knobby" nails!


Well, you would have guessed that I am
looking for the Santa from this range
to add to the collection. The search
continues.........!


For more information about
Tree Toys see here.


*****************





4 comments:

catsmum said...

did someone say Santa ??????

crazyhaberdasher said...

Yes, a Santa spool knitter! And I have found it!

Holly said...

These are so cute, I love the fact that the little pointy tool (technical term)matches too ^-^!

crazyhaberdasher said...

....interesting, I don't know of the little pointy tool's "technical" term - some say loop lifter, others say hook (if it is a hook) some say needle..... I guess needle covers it all really!