Thursday, February 19, 2009

Santa Knitting Buddy

I had to let you know that
I didn't have to search too
long for my Santa Knitting
Buddy.

Here he is, dropping in for a
quick visit - maybe not the
right time of year, but very
much joyful just the same!


Some of you may be wanting to
purchase one too - but the site
that I found him on only posts in Australia.
If you are desperate to own him,
then maybe if you contact me, I might
be able to arrange something.
(See below..........)

(Added later - Good News! - I have now been informed that
- echidnasontheloose.com.au do post internationally)



HoHoHoHoHoHo!




5 comments:

Teena Vallerine said...

HAHHAA! Well if that's not shopping early for Christmas I don't know what is - although my gran usually had all her Christmas shopping sorted by the end of the January sales! Cutesy cute Santa! t.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Any shopping is good shopping as far as adding more spool knitters is concerned......LOL!!!

EOTL said...

Just a follow up on Santa Knitting Buddy. He now has company with Prince and Princess Knitting Buddy's also available from Australia at echidnasontheloose.com.au
International shipping available.

EOTL

Nathalie said...

Hi Crazyhaberdasher!
Do you believe that they are still available?

crazyhaberdasher said...

Yes they are! ..... EOTL has commented that they are able to post internationally. See their comment for the website.