Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crone-Findlay Spoolies!

TREATS FOR SPOOL KNITTERS!


If you are looking for unique spool knitters to add to your collection, then you should check out Crone-Findlay. Here you will find spoolies of all shapes and sizes to tempt you - look at me, I couldn't stop at just one! (...and I know there will be more to come.)
And to top it off, fabulously talented Noreen of Crone-Findlay will make them by request.
Below is a magnificent "Mighty Mama" spoolie that she made especially for me, aren't I lucky?
It also has my name on it on a big banner on the back. It is very special.

Apart from that, Noreen makes other lovely treats such as handmade crochet hooks. There is one in the above picture also.


Above - here are bumble bee spoolie, red hat spoolie,
and ladybug w/babe spoolie, all made by Noreen. You will also see
in this picture, a book written by Noreen, one of many
different books that she has published.
Can't you tell that she has a fan here?!!


No comments: